|FDMC Social and Digital Media||
Marketing for SMB's is tough. No question about it. You don't have the budget of those "Big Boys" but you know what you want to do. So How do you promote? Think outside the box. That is what you do. I have some tips that may just help you. Granted, not all may fit your particular situation but consider it guidelines if you will. The best news is it costs you little to nothing to get your content out there.
1. Make your content exciting and downloadable. Spreading the brand is the best brand
2. Allow others who are knowledgeable in your field of business or brands that you sell be "guest bloggers" (tap your distributors or area sales reps to do this)
3. Use images or videos on your content.
4. Tap your social media platforms. (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and don't forget those video platforms such as Vine, YouTube, or Instagram
5. Make your content about your brand or your profession. Not about you. Make the topic interactive and engage your readers.
With these tips, your content marketing campaign will soar!
Roy has over 30 years experience in the broadcasting and marketing fields. He carries strong credentials in mass media, social media, advertising, marketing, public relations, and video production. Mr. Garton is also a professional actor and voice-over talent.
Like it? Pin It!